Take a look at this these three incredible items from the 1992 Toronto Blue Jays World Series Champs. Each of these items is hand SIGNED by 25-26 Blue Jays players and coaches and EACH comes with it’s own certificate of authenticity from Toronto based Argus sports. All the signatures are bold and clear. Pat Borders has signed “MVP” after his name on each item. The signatures include the entire regular starting lineup, all the starting pitchers, all of the key relievers and the entire coaching staff. I have owned all of these since 1992.
1. The bat is a World Series Commemorative one and is numbered #443/1992. It is signed in black sharpie by the 26 players and coaches listed below. This does not mean there are 1992 signed bats, just that there were 1992 of this commenorative bat made. There are likely only A FEW that are also signed by the team!
2. The team photo measures 16″ x 20″ and is numbered #6/100. It is signed in black sharpie by 25 of the players and coaches listed below (no Stieb). It is a thicker photo paper rather than poster paper.
3. The Official 1992 World Series Baseball is signed in blue ball point pen by 25 of the players listed below (no Ward).
The 26 signatures on the three items are:
- Joe Carter
- Dave Winfield
- Pat Borders MVP
- John Olerud
- Jack Morris
- Kelly Gruber
- David Cone
- David Wells
- Dave Stieb (not on the photo)
- Devon White
- Tom Henke
- Jimmy Key
- Candy Maldanado
- Manny Lee
- Roberto Alomar
- Duane Ward (not on the ball)
- Juan Guzman
- Derek Bell
- Mike Timlin
- Todd Stottlemyre
- Cito Gaston (manager)
- Gene Tenace (bench coach)
- Larry Hisle (hitting coach)
- Galen Cisco (pitching coach)
- Rich Hacker (3rd base coach)
- Bob Bailor (1st base coach)
These items are listed for $7,999 or best offer.
Take a look at some more deals on vintage baseball bats and balls.
Vintage Autographed Baseball / BATS & Others LOT
VINTAGE HILLERICH & BRADSBY CO. NO. CB1 OFFICIAL CORK BALL BAT
Vintage Sheldon Ball Bat Souvenir Go Go Chicago White Sox Mini bat 15.5 in 1950s
Vintage TED WILLIANS 1950s Baseball Bat Louisville Slugger Cork Ball 125K
Antique Play Ball Bat Baseball Paddle Vintage Trap Bat E.B. Salyerds New York
Vintage Hillerich & Bradsby Official Cork Ball Baseball Bat
Vintage Miniature Wood Baseball Bat w/ NOS Wilson Senior Little League Ball Lot
1920s-1930s Vintage “Peter’s Weatherbird Shoes” Advertising Soft Ball Bat
Early Cigar Chicago Cubs Baseball Bat Ball Ashtray Monmouth Pottery Vtg antique
Baltimore Orioles Glass Earrings Vintage 1988 Baseball Bat & Ball MLB NOS NIP