Vintage TRIPLINOX 15pc Stainless Steel Cookware w/Copper Core Made in France For Sale
This item has been shown times.
Vintage TRIPLINOX 15pc Stainless Steel Cookware w/Copper Core Made in France:
This is a sale for a vintage 15 piece set of TRIPLINOX 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware. These pans feature a "Copper Sandwich Bottom" where the thick copper layer is surrounded on both sides by the stainless steel. The non-toxic stainless steel touches the food while the heat sensitive copper provides unmatched temperature control. This set is not your average cookware. They were made in France in 1985 and retailed for just over $1000. They are in great condition and only have signs of normal use. The phrase "they don't make them like they use to" really does apply. The stainless steel pans and lids were hand polished from the factory. This produces the hardest and most durable stainless steel finish available. These pans will last a lifetime!
The versatility of these pans also sets them apart. The set comes with 7 detachable handles. This provides several advantages:
- Allows for easy stacking or "nesting" of the entire set in just one or two cabinets saving huge amounts of kitchen space!
- Pans can go from the cooktop to the oven and then direct to the table for serving. Since the stainless steel doesn't react with your food, pop on a lid and the leftovers can go right into the refrigerator!
- The removable handles allow the smaller saucepans to function as double boilers.
- Easy to load in the dishwasher - no bulky handle to get in the way!
This set could be perfect for so many people:
- Unbelievable price for a top quality set for someone just starting out.
- The "Foodie" that want to experiment with the benefits of stainless steel cooking.
- Someone that has made the healthy decision to move away from non-stick pans.
- Apartment space challenged kitchen? This is for you!
- The serious cook or chef that seeks both quality and value in a full featured set.
The set includes:
- 6" ,7", 8" Sauce Pans
- 8", 9", 11" Saute Pans
- 10" Round 4" Deep Saute Pan
- 10" Round 5" Deep Pot
- 11" Round 7" Deep Pot
- Stainless Steel Colander Insert for the 11" Pot
- 5 Stainless Steel Lids
- 7 removable handles
While this set is now considered vintage, they have been barely used. These were my in-laws, and they belong on the stove and not in the closet. I would honestly keep them, but I already have a high quality cookware set (and I paid a whole lot more than what these will sell for!!). I can accept Pay Pal and will ship only to the continental U.S.A. Shipping will be UPS Ground and please keep in mind these weigh around 30 pounds! Good luck and thanks for offerding!!
Other Related Items:
Georges Briard Casserole Dish Gold Tone Pyrex Rare Inlay Tile Lid 2 Quart Cool
Vintage Chafing Dish Copper & Mixed Metal S. Sternau & Co.
Vintage Tvs Sauce Pan Retro 1960's Motif Pattern Made In Italy
Picnic Camping Hiking Backpacking Pot Pan Cookware
Antique Vtg Patent 1911 Acme Cooking Steel Fry Egg Skillet Pan Brooklyn Ny Usa
Vintage Paul Revere Ware 1801 Copper Stainless 1 Qt Sauce Pan Pot With Lid
Vtg Revere Ware 1801 5 Qt Stock/dutch Oven Lid Copper Clad Metal Handles U.s.a.
Townecraft Chefs Ware T304 5 Ply Multicore 1-1/2 Quart Saucepan 8-3/4"
Vintage Revere Ware Large 12" Fry Pan W/lid, Stainless Steel, Copper Bottom, Usa
Antique S&c Copper And Brass Chaffing Dish 100+