Vintage AHI Dynamo Workshop Machine Tool Shop Model Live Steam Engine Metal Toy For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage AHI Dynamo Workshop Machine Tool Shop Model Live Steam Engine Metal Toy:
Vintage AHI workshop in good working order. Made in Japan and dates to around 1960. Requires two D size batteries (not included) and is powered by the electric motor.Can also be powered by live and electrical steam engines. Most likely another pulley will have to be added to the line shaft to do this.THINGS OF NOTE: I needed to do a little bit of work on this to get it to be in full functioning order.
- One of the line shaft support columns was broken into three places. I have super glued it back together and it is holding up well (see last photo).
- The red saws upper guide and lower connector were broken off and missing so I handmade some replacements. The blade was also missing so I replaced it with a scroll saw blade.
- The platform for the table saw was missing. I handmade a new one using a thin sheet of brass and it is super glued onto the platform.
- The drive band that connects to the motor is a little long and it will occasionally make a slipping sound.
- One of the original pulleys on the line shaft was missing and has been replaced with a Meccano one.
The base measures 10 x 7 inches.Displays well and will make a fine addition to any collection.
YES, I will combine shipping on multiple items to get you the best rate possible.
- I'm always listing really cool & neat kinds of stuff. So before you go, have a look and check out my other items - opens in a new window or tab!
Calculated domestic and international shipping. Please make sure you have the correct zip code or country selected in the shipping tab.Payment is due within 7 days after the end of this listing.
Other Related Items:
Accucraft Live Steam Engine Tender
Accucraft Ac77-015 Ruby#5 0-4-0 Live Steam Engine
Vtg Lot 1950s Linemar Line Mar Marx Stationary Live Steam Engine Tin Toy Japan
The Gilpin Railroad Era By Dan Abbott & Dell A. Mccoy An Autographed Copy
Building A3 Switcher, Hiraoka, Live Steam
Vintage Fleischmann, Made In Western Germany, Meat Grinder, Live Steam Accessory
Vintage Tin Sharpening Wheel, Made Western Germany, Live Steam Accessory
Mamod Made In England, Jack Shaft Drive, Live Steam Driven Accessory
Vintage Live Steam Brass And Copper Engine W/wood Case Nr
Drive Wheel Patterns For "live Steam" Model Train, 7.5" Gauge Locomotive