This item has been shown 0 times.
Lionel 6-28306 Vision Line GE Evolution Hybrid Diesel Locomotive
This item has very little run time but it has been out of the box and run some.
I have completely tested this locomotive and it is in perfect working order.
There are no scratches dings or damage and it comes with all the boxes. The black Vision line box and the outer shipping carton.
This has to be one of the more entertaining locomotives we have ever seen on the track.
- Prototypical battery "charging lights" flash in motion along sides of locomotive
- Enhanced realistic lighting in cab interior
- Directional lighting including dual LED headlights on front and rear
- Oscillating ditch lights on front
- Illuminated number boards
- Ground lights on sides
- The die-cast metal GE Evolution Hybrid has an unprecedented level of body detailing and accurate, separately applied parts. Just look at all the special features:
- Opening compartment doors reveal hidden details
- Realistic, separately applied radiator vents
- Operating radiator fans
- Decorated cab interior with enhanced panel detail
- Die-cast metal body
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- LEGACY RailSounds sound system synchronizes realistic sounds to nearly all aspects of locomotive operation, features, and effects. Just look at how many ways you can enhance the sound experience:
- Independently adjustable volume control allows you to use the remote Controller to lower the level of background effects (such as RPM levels) while keeping operator controlled effects (such as the horn) at full volume.
- Five offcial railroad speeds with Crewtalk dialog
- Eight diesel RPM levels
- TruRail Dialog– Activate our upgraded dialog features, which boast realistic dialog scenes and the most authentic railroad terminology possible. Also, dialog scenes can change with engine operation and user control
- TruRail Signals– Activate the "quilling" horn and user playable bell featuring continuous or single strike sounds with variable intensity. There's a dedicated CAB-2 control for both horn and bell functions.
- LEGACY Control System– you can run the engine in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Odyssey II Speed Control with ON/OFF switch
- Two high-torque motors with momentum fywheel
- Front and rear ElectroCouplers
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
Locomotive Road Number: 2010
Gauge: Standard O
Dimensions: Length: Approx 19"
RailLine: General Electric
Minimum Curve: O-54
Original Box and Shipping Box
We do combine shipping if the items can be put in the same box.
UPSShipping for all US States except Alaska and Hawaii
$3.00 for each additional item.
Call or email with questions.
Be sure and see theother great Post War Items from a collection we just aquired and will be listing more in the next few weeks.