This item has been shown 0 times.
KUT KWICK 72 INCH DIESEL SUPERSLOPEMASTER ZERO TURN ZEROTURN MOWER KUTKWIK SLOPE
WE FINANCE!!!!! SELLS ABSOLUTE REAL sale
Inventory ID: J1214431
Make: KUT KWICK
Serial Number: 51227
KUT KWICK 72 INCH BRUSH FORESTRY GRASS DEBRIS LAWN
ZERO TURN HYDROSTATIC DRIVE
EXTREMELY HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL
MOWS FIELDS AND BRUSH UP TO 1 INCH WITH EASE
MOWS HILLSIDES, YARDS WILL MOW ANYTHING.
CALL 301 800 5600 WITH ANY QUESTION
WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY GLOBAL
WE FINANCE NO MONEY DOWN WITH APPROVED CREDIT
GREAT TERMS ON FINANCING
WE HELP YOU SHIP
REPLACEMENT COST ON THIS UNIT $58,999.99.
BLUE BOOK ON THIS MACHINE IS $38,385.00
THIS MACHINE IS LOW HOURS AND HAS JUST RECEIVED
AN OUT OF FRAME LEVEL 1 COMPLETE REBUILD FROM OUR
ASE CERTIFIED MECHAINIC, WE ONLY DO IT ONE WAY,
THATS HE RIGHT WAY.YOU CAN VIEW PARTS
RECEIPTS. THIS MOWER WILL LAST A LIFETIME.
THE ONLY WAY TO BUY A BETTER ONE IS TO GO
TO YOUR DEALER AND GIVE THEM $58,999.99 FOR ONE
LESS THAN THREE HOURS ON REBUILD.
MAKE A OVERGROWN FIELD FULL OF SMALL TREES
LOOK LIKE A FAIRWAY IN MINUTES
BRAND NEW RADIATOR
THIS MACHINE RUNS AND OPERATES LIKE THE DAY IT
3 CYLINDER DIESEL
DUAL REAR TIRES GREAT CONDITION
DRIVES LIKE A MERCEDES
GREAT STABILITY HILLSIDE MOWER
THE ONLY THING THIS MOWER NEEDS IS A NEW OWNER
SERIAL NUMBER 51227
HOUR METER READING 1013
TOTAL MOTOR REBUILD WITH ZERO HOURS
DECKS, BLADES AND TIRES IN GREAT CONDITION
ALSO FOR SALE LOCALLY
THIS IS A REAL UNRESERVED ABSOLUTE
sale THE HIGHEST buyer GETS THE MACHINE NO
MATTER HOW LOW THE PRICE. WE DO NOT PLAY
- Steep Slope Mowing: 0° to 40° (84% grade), 72" cut
- Road right-of-ways
- Any terrain with vegetated steep slopes
- Cutter Assembly: 1/4” thick steel cutting deck
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2” to 6 1/2” height adjustment
- Blades: Three, 3/8” thick flat blades
- Cut: 72” wide, hydro-static, rear discharge, out-front rotary mower
- Slope: Slope mowing 0° to 40° (84% grade), designed and tested. Has a low center of gravity for safety on the slopes.
- Engine: 38HP diesel engine, water cooled
- Cutter Type: Rotary - 19” x 6” puncture proof casters support the cutter deck from the front of the machine
- Speed: 8 mph
- Tilting Seat: Seat situated at rear extremity of the machine; manually tilted to allow operator to safely and comfortably operate on steep slopes
- Steering: Skid steered through twin, closed loop hydraulic drive systems
- Hydraulics: Independently powered hydraulic skid steer wheel drives with hydraulic pumps and motors; hydraulically driven cutter deck
- Oil Reservoir: 14 gallon hydraulic reservoir with oil/air separator, to prevent foaming, overheating, and water intrusion from condensation
- Diesel Fuel Tanks: 17 gallon; dual diesel fuel tanks on the front of the machine away from the operator. The fuel tanks are uniquely designed to eliminate the fuel disruption problem that occurs with steep slope mowing.
- Maneuverability: True “zero turn radius” (ZTR), without leaving the slopes
- Tires: : 26" x 12-12", 4 ply rated tires, dual drive wheels, 2 on each side of the rear of the machine (2 sets of two wheels)
- ROPS: Four point certified Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) with retractable seat belt
- Patented design for high production, low maintenance, long life, safe steep slope mowing!
Options and Accessories:
All options are factory installed at time of order – except for blades which can be ordered separately.
- High Lift Blades – 3/8” thick
- Medium Lift Blades – 3/8” thick
- Light Kit
- Rotary Beacon – in addition to the flashing light included in light kit above
- Deluxe Engine Gauge Package – includes oil pressure, volt meter, water temperature, and hour meter
- AP Package - All Purpose for mowing applications where narrow wheel width, moderate slopes (to 31° (60% grade)) and higher mowing speeds up to 10.5 mph are desired. 31" x 15.5-15" 4 ply tires - one on each side
The SuperSlopeMaster™ from Kut Kwick is in a class all its own when it comes to extra heavy-duty commercial steep slope mowing. In fact, it is the only mower manufactured in the U.S. that is engineered and tested to perform on slopes up to 40°.
The SuperSlopeMaster™ is designed to cut rough terrain, including heavy grass and weeds. It has a powerful 38 HP diesel engine and 1/4” steel deck,
with three 3/8” flat cutting blades. And, the SuperSlopeMaster™’s skid steering mechanism, through its twin, closed loop hydraulic systems, offers the great maneuverability and power that is required to mow steep slopes. Machines with steering wheels are not as maneuverable and cannot operate on steep slopes.
With the ability to cut at a 40° slope, this true “zero turn radius” machine can trim around objects and mow a swath of 72”, without leaving the slope! You will cut more area in a fraction of the time – and with maximum safety. For safety, if the operator inadvertently leaves the machine, the mower is immediately braked. For safety, the operator sits on a tilting seat located at the rear extremity of the machine, positioned to safely get off the machine. While mowing, the operator looks forward for safety. The deck supports the chassis from the front, while pivoting to the sides to follow the contours of the turf.
The SuperSlopeMaster™ offers maximum versatility as both a rough cut and a finish cut mower. For finish mowing, the cutter deck can easily be lowered close to the ground. The machine can be quickly converted to a finish mower by replacing the standard rough cutter blades with high lift blades, lowering the front guards, and replacing the tractor tread tires with turf tread tires.
Click on thumbnails below to see large photo
Boonsboro,Md, MD 21713
Phone: (304) 279-9744
General Terms & Conditions:
See other items from this seller
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOS, PLEASE LOOK AT THE
PICTURES AND VIDEO OF EQUPMENT WE PROVIDE
ALL EQUIPMENT IS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS
WE HAVE A RETURN POLICY BUT CUSTOMERS IS
RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING BOTH WAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PAYMENT: A NON- REFUNDABLEDOWN PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 24 HRSORYOU MUSTCALL TO MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS.
PAYMENT IN FULL MUST BE RECIEVEDWITHIN 3 DAYS OF CLOSE OF saleOR ITEM WILL BE RELISTED!! NO EXCEPTS PERIOD. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE P/U! WE ACCEPT VISA ,MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER FOR DOWN PAYMENT ONLY. WE EXCEPT CHECKS,CASHIERCHECKS AND WIRE TRANSFERS FOR PAYMENT IN FULL. BUT ALL CHECKS MUST CLEAR THEBANK B/4 YOU CAN P/U OR HAVE YOURITEM SHIPPED.WE HAVE FOUND THAT WIRE TRANSFER IS THE EASIEST AND SAFEST METHOD OF PAYMENT.
Fees & Taxes:
You are responsable to paythe taxes duein your home stateif you title the machine. You will not be charged sales tax on any item if you are fromout of state.If you are aMd resident you will be subject to 6% sales tax on the purchase price of your Item.
WARRANTY:ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS "/ "WHERE IS"WITH NO IMPLIED OR WRITTEN WARRANTY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN OUR LISTINGS. WE TRY TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE PRODUCT.WE ENCOURAGE YOU OR A THIRD PARTY TO COME BY AND DO A FULL INSPECTION. THERE ARE NO PARTIALREFUNDSPERIOD. WHEN YOU
BUY IT THE MACHINE :ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN3 DAYS IN SAMECONDITION. MACHINE OR PRODUCT MUST OPERATE IN THE SAME CONDITIONIT WAS WHEN IT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU.RETURN SHIPPING MUST BE PAID FOR BY BUYER!!! THERE ARENO PARTIAL REFUNDS PERIOD.UNDER NO CONDITION WHAT SO EVER.
© 2011 TuffWerx, LLC