This item has been shown 0 times.
Justin Verlander FIRST no hitter (while playing for the Detroit Tigers) signed memorabilia:
1) Signed Justin Verlander game ball from 6.12.07 (foul ball caught in the stands during first ever no hitter game)
2) Signed Justin Verlander official Detroit Tigers foul ball certificate
3) Two ticket stubs from 6.12.07 game
4) Two signature authenticity slips from a Justin Verlander Signing at Gibraltar Trade Center in Mount Clemens, MI (Date signed: Sunday, January 25, 2009)
5) Unused scorebook from 6.12.07 game (Detroit Tigers vs. Milwaukee Brewers)
On 6.12.07 while attending the Detroit Tigers baseball game, I was lucky enough to sit in the suite seats for Motor City Casino. During this amazing game, while Justin Verlander was pitching, a Brewers player hit a foul ball into the stands, bouncing off the glass behind me, and landing directly on my lap! Not only was this my first and only foul ball ever caught, but it ended up being a piece of history with Verlander throwing his first no hitter. All of these items were mine from the game and the foul ball certificate is addressed to me,
NOTE : I had to change the heading from NO HITTER to 0 Hitter because s "RULE" does not allow its computer to understand that a No hitter listing is because its a "NO HITTER"...sorry to have to add this but after an hour on the phone with ....you cant call a no hitter ball because it might make people look at it more..????? even if its a "NO HITTER BALL"