This item has been shown 0 times.
Welcome to Card Break Cafe
2014-2015 Panini Prestige Retail Hanger Full Case 36x Live Break
Thanks for stopping by! You are offerding for a spot in a live group break involving a full case of Panini Prestige Basketball Retail Hanger boxes.
There are 36 Boxes per case/1 pack per box/ and 10 cards per pack.
The winning buyer will receive all the cards of the team listed in the title!
You are not offerding on any boxes or cases. No particular cards are guaranteed except for those that are pulled for your team in the live video. This is a typical break with all of my rules outlined below.
I am commited to honesty and integrity. If you see a card pulled for your team you WILL receive it. No exceptions!
In the unlikely situation your team does not get a card your shipping and handling charges will be refunded.
The break will take place March 15 on my Youtube channel cardbreakcafe at 8:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Pacific. A recording of the video will be uploaded to Youtube channel, cardbreakcafe, afterwards. It will be clearly labeled and easy to find.
All members will be sent a message via if there are any updates or changes to the schedule.
- All serial numbered cards, autographs and relics/patches will be toploaded as well as rookies of mid-to higher end products.
- All serial numbered mult-player/team cards, multi player/team autographs,or multi-player/team relics/patches will be randomized using random.org
- Mult-player/team cards that are not serial numbered, autogprahed, or relics will be awarded to the team on the right or bottom. If there are duplicates they will be distributed evenly among the buyers of those teams.
- Panini Points cards will be randomed to all teams
- The randomizer will be done 7 times total.
- Cards of relocated teams will be awarded to their current team. (See chart below)
- Defunct teams that did not relocate will be awarded to the current city if a new team was established there. (See chart below)
- Defunct teams that did not relocate or establish a new team will be randomed to all teams. For example: the Providence Steamrollers, or the Pittsburgh Ironmen.
- An ABA Player on a team that is not affiliated with any current NBA team will go to the team he is most noted for, or randomized to all teams. For example Dan Issell of the Kentucky Colonels would be awarded to the Denver Nuggets.
- Players that are not credited with a team on the card or who do not appear in any team uniform, (Team USA/All-Star game for example) will go to the team that player was on at the time he participated with Team USA or the All-Star team.
- Players will be awarded to the team listed on the card regardless of uniform. Unfortunately, there are sometimes many of these with Panini.
This is not a chance sale. You are offerding on a team designated spot in a live break. You will receive all of the cards pulled for that team as a bonus! This listing complies with all of 's policies.
Chart for Relocated/Defunct TeamsAtlanta Hawks = St. Louis HawksBrooklyn Nets = New Jersey NetsCharlotte Hornets = Charlotte BobcatsChicago Bulls = Chicago StagsCleveland Cavaliers = Cleveland RebelsGolden State Warriors = Philadelphia WarriorsHouston Rockets = San Deigo RocketsLos Angeles Clippers = Buffalo Braves, San Deigo ClippersLos Angeles Lakers = Minneapolis LakersMemphis Grizzlies = Vancouver GrizzliesOklahoma City Thunder = Seattle SupersonicsPhiladelphia 76ers = Syracuse NationalsSacramento Kings = Rochester Royals, Cincinnati Royals, Kansas City/Omaha KingsToronto Raptors = Toronto HuskiesUtah Jazz = New Orleans JazzWashington Wizards = Washington BulletsTHIS LIST WAS RESEARCHED FOR ACCURACY
- Please pay immediately after your team's sale closes. If you want to offer on multiple teams, please request an invoice after the last team you want closes
- Please do NOT pay with E-checks. They will not clear in time for the break
- If you do not pay by the time the break starts you could lose your spot unless you contact me beforehand to explain your situation and make arrangments. I understand things sometimes happen. Consideration will be given if you have exceptional response.
- Tennessee residents are required to pay a 9.75% sales tax.
Shipping and Handling
- Cards ship USPS First Class mail with tracking numbers.
- I do combine shipping for teams in this break only. Shipping is $3.00 + .50 for each additional team.
- Buyers with 0 (zero) response will be required to pay an additional $3.00 for signature confirmation. Please wait for an invoice to reflect this additional payment. I am sorry, but this is to curtail any possible scammers. IF you do not contact me first your offer could be cancelled.
I have participated in many group breaks myself. You will receive an honest, fun, and entertaining experience. I love basketball and collecting very much and look forward to talking to you guys about it as we open up the case and hopefully get some great cards.
Thank you very much. I look forward to interacting with you!