1971 Topps #343 Milt May / Ed Acosta - Pirates Rookies 6 - EX/MT:
1971 Topps #343 Milt May / Ed Acosta - Pirates Rookies 6 - EX/MT
If the scan says ACTUAL IMAGE, you will receive the card pictured. For some cards, usually issued after 1980, we use stock images and you will not receive the exact card pictured.
How to select the correct card when listings contain more than one card:
- The listing of vintage cards may have multiple cards available in some conditions.
- You may choose the card you want to purchase by either: selecting it from the drop down menu, or by clicking on the thumbnail image.
- The serial number on both the image of a particular card, and in the dropdown menu, will correspond, so to assure that you get the card you want make sure the serial number on the image of the card is the one you select from the dropdown menu.
- Once you select your card, add it to your cart, or select "Buy It Now".
- You may purchase or add multiple cards from the same listing to your cart.
- You only pay shipping on the first item only. If you order multiple items you will only be charged once for shipping per order.
- We do not combine shipping on multiple orders. To avoid multiple shipping charges we recommend using 's "Add to Cart" feature to check out multiple items in one transaction, or please request and allow for us to send an invoice to reflect the combined shipping charges.
- Canadian customers - please request an invoice or send message regarding shipping charges. ***Note: We send all of our Canadian/International packages with tracking.
- Dean's Cards has a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases, as long as the product is returned within 30 days of you receiving the product.
About Dean and Dean's Cards
- Dean's Cards Makes Card Collecting - Fast, Easy And Fun. We have a scanned, online inventory of over 1,000,000 vintage cards.
- Dean's Cards was founded in 2002, and has become the leading online seller of vintage sports cards and non-sports cards.
- Our inventory has grown to more than a million vintage cards and we have a staff of 15-20 employees and a 8500 sq. ft. office space in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Dean has written two books on collecting vintage baseball cards.
Grading & Package Policy
- If the scan says ACTUAL IMAGE, you will receive the card pictured. For most cards 1980-present we use stock images and you will not receive the exact card pictured.
- Most cards are professionally graded by the Dean's Cards grading software and includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. No one grades tougher than Dean's Cards and our grading is on par with PSA standards.
- The card was scanned before it was put into a sleeve, to clearly show any possible imperfections that the card may possess.
- In 2019, we launched grading software, that we use to evaluate the cards that we sell. While the software will eventually be used to grade most of our inventory, the cards are still reviewed by human eyes to catch any flaws that the software may miss.
- This grading software was developed to provide far better grading and consistency than can obtained using the human eye. For example, the scan sees the card at 1200 pixels per inch and a person with 20/20 vision sees it at only 338 ppi.
- One of the unique things about Dean's Cards Grading Standards is that we use "Half-Grades" to identify well-centered cards. Most of these cards appear perfectly centered to the human eye. For example, a card that grades 6.5 , will have all the corner characteristics and eye appeal of card with a grade 6, and will also appear "perfectly centered", or close to it.
- The card is then placed in a standard "soft" sleeve, with an open top for easy removal. The Dean's Cards label is placed on the top back of the card sleeve, and is no way affixed to the surface of the card itself.
- Every card you buy features a QR Code that you can scan to see your ACTUAL CARD (not a representation) on your Smart Phone or Tablet.
- *Please note that when images are enlarged there may be instances of vertical lines running through the scans. This is a "dust speck" and it is evident by lines running into the black margins on the top and bottom of the image.*
- If you will give us the opportunity to earn your business, you will be glad that you did. We guarantee it! We love this hobby and work very hard to ensure that orders are shipped 100% correct, mailed within one business day and that the items sent are conservatively graded.
- Payment through PayPal is required within a week (7 days) of purchase.
- All prices are final and we do not negotiate. This policy is to ensure that everyone is getting our best possible deal. So please do not ask us to negotiate on price.
Please feel free to contact us by phone, at 513-898-0651, regarding any questions about our policies, products, or grading standards. Our hours are weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST.