1,000,000+ All Sports Modern Card Collection Stars Rookies HOF's Inserts & Sets For Sale


1,000,000+ All Sports Modern Card Collection Stars Rookies HOF's Inserts & Sets


This item has been shown 505 times.

Buy Now

1,000,000+ All Sports Modern Card Collection Stars Rookies HOF's Inserts & Sets:
$50,000

This massivecollection of over 1 million sports cards contains thousands of stars & Hall Of Famers, consisting of base, rookies, Inserts, Parallels and oddball cards. The collection will contain many partial and near sets with some complete sets. The collection spans mostly from 1979-2000's. 75% of this collection is baseball, mostly NM/MT. The other 25% is made up of Football, Basketball, Hockey, Golf & Boxing, also mostly NM/MT. There is a large amount of baseball vending and or pack fresh cards from 1979-1984 Topps.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION. Please see images for condition specifics. I will always attempt to show any and all condition flaws with my images. Feel free to request other images and ask questions.

PLEASE NOTE: Many single cards are scanned without being flattened and will show the natural curve of the card. I do not use stock photos. Therefore, there may be listings where a group photo will be used for a single item. Those listings are for the item in the title only. Lastly, many cards will have a single photo for the front and a group shot for the back. Again, those listings are for the single item in the title.

Graded Cards – Holders may contain scuffs, smudges or scratches that may not be visible in the scan.

U.S. Shipping - Standard size single, ungraded cards up to postcard size, will qualify for a flat shipping rate. This rate will be the cost of a single ungraded card. Most ungraded card groups will not qualify for the flat shipping rate, but will qualify for combined shipping. Shipping on all other items will be combined based on the size and value of each individual purchase.

International Shipping – These items will be combined based on each individual purchase. Some items may only qualify for ’s Global Shipping Program. In this case, will send you an invoice and shipping cannot be combined. If you are wanting to buy multiple items under this program please contact me first, so we can combine the items into one lot.

Indiana residents will pay 7% sales tax.



.
Buy Now


Other Related Items:



2018 Topps Pro Debut
2018 Topps Pro Debut "green" Parallel 97/99, Bowling Green Hot Rods - Josh Lowe


1969 Topps Pete Rose #424 Psa 7
1969 Topps Pete Rose #424 Psa 7 "the Sporting News All-stars" Baseball Card


1974 Topps #-125 Nate Colbert==san Diego Padres picture
1974 Topps #-125 Nate Colbert==san Diego Padres


2018 Donruss #254 Mickey Mantle Retro Black & White Variation Lefty Yankees picture
2018 Donruss #254 Mickey Mantle Retro Black & White Variation Lefty Yankees


2018 Donruss #240 George Springer  Retro Holo Blue Parallel Sp Houston Astros picture
2018 Donruss #240 George Springer Retro Holo Blue Parallel Sp Houston Astros


2018 Donruss #dc-hr Hunter Renfroe Game Used Authenticated San Diego Padres picture
2018 Donruss #dc-hr Hunter Renfroe Game Used Authenticated San Diego Padres


2017 Topps #202 Masahiro Tanaka Sp Variation #d To 99 New York Yankees picture
2017 Topps #202 Masahiro Tanaka Sp Variation #d To 99 New York Yankees


2017 Topps Chrome Dustin Pedroia #87 Refractor Boston Red Sox 2x Wsc  picture
2017 Topps Chrome Dustin Pedroia #87 Refractor Boston Red Sox 2x Wsc


2018 Topps #259 Rhys Hoskins Rookie Card Philadelphia Phillies picture
2018 Topps #259 Rhys Hoskins Rookie Card Philadelphia Phillies


2017 Topps Fire #9 Seth Lugo Purple Parallel Rookie Card New York Mets #d 57/99 picture
2017 Topps Fire #9 Seth Lugo Purple Parallel Rookie Card New York Mets #d 57/99