Posted on June 15th, 2011 by admin | Posted in Autographed Baseballs, Baseballs, Featured
Take a look at this great deal on a baseball autographed by Babe Ruth along with 6 other White Sox hall of famers.
This Official American Association ball has the autographs of 6 fellow Hall of Famers all Chicago White Sox and was likely signed in 1947. Ruth’s resplendent blue-ink signature (“5-6”) beams—like only his scripting could—on a ball that reveals evidence of light use. When it comes to the term presents as single signed it is used and most would feel overused. This ball meets and is likely the definition of the term. While with technology lighting JSA is able to identify 14 total autographs including fellow Hall of Famers : Appling, Faber, Lyons, Schalk, Boudeau and Red Ruffing, they have long faded away and left only Ruth on the Sweet Spot as the ball appears (presents as single signed). This Babe Ruth signed baseball is accompanied by a LOA from James Spence Authentication and has no removals, trace overs or clubhouse signatures.
This outstanding piece of baseball history is priced at $5699 on eBay or best offer and is one of the best we’ve seen in this price range.
Take a look at some more Babe Ruth Autographed Baseballs for sale
Posted on May 31st, 2011 by admin | Posted in Autographed Baseballs, Autographed Bats, Baseballs, Bats, Featured
Take a look at this these three incredible items from the 1992 Toronto Blue Jays World Series Champs. Each of these items is hand SIGNED by 25-26 Blue Jays players and coaches and EACH comes with it’s own certificate of authenticity from Toronto based Argus sports. All the signatures are bold and clear. Pat Borders has signed “MVP” after his name on each item. The signatures include the entire regular starting lineup, all the starting pitchers, all of the key relievers and the entire coaching staff. I have owned all of these since 1992.
1. The bat is a World Series Commemorative one and is numbered #443/1992. It is signed in black sharpie by the 26 players and coaches listed below. This does not mean there are 1992 signed bats, just that there were 1992 of this commenorative bat made. There are likely only A FEW that are also signed by the team!
2. The team photo measures 16″ x 20″ and is numbered #6/100. It is signed in black sharpie by 25 of the players and coaches listed below (no Stieb). It is a thicker photo paper rather than poster paper.
3. The Official 1992 World Series Baseball is signed in blue ball point pen by 25 of the players listed below (no Ward).
The 26 signatures on the three items are:
- Joe Carter
- Dave Winfield
- Pat Borders MVP
- John Olerud
- Jack Morris
- Kelly Gruber
- David Cone
- David Wells
- Dave Stieb (not on the photo)
- Devon White
- Tom Henke
- Jimmy Key
- Candy Maldanado
- Manny Lee
- Roberto Alomar
- Duane Ward (not on the ball)
- Juan Guzman
- Derek Bell
- Mike Timlin
- Todd Stottlemyre
- Cito Gaston (manager)
- Gene Tenace (bench coach)
- Larry Hisle (hitting coach)
- Galen Cisco (pitching coach)
- Rich Hacker (3rd base coach)
- Bob Bailor (1st base coach)
These items are listed for $7,999 or best offer.
Take a look at some more deals on vintage baseball bats and balls.